Fishing
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Summer is flying by
Pictures from the last month! We had a great opportunity for Brett to work remotely from Utah. We stayed in my parents home in Woodruff, and Brett went to work each day at his Mom's empty house. It was a great situation. The kids had fun playing without any worry from their mom! They got to freely ride their bikes, and just explore the great outdoors (and get bit by mosquitos). Brett was done work by 4pm, and we'd head out to some of his favorite spots and have a picnic and fish each evening. We had fun getting together with lots of family and friends. While out there, I had some back problems, so it was nice to have family help out while I went to doctor appointments in Evanston. We also just got back from 9 days at Lake Powell! I don't have pictures yet of that, but I will later...
Miles the fisherman
Great Grandma Weston
Andreea was cute with Will
If there's a fire, you can bet Miles will be beside it

Picnic with Great Grandpa Stuart, Cindy, Parker, (not pictured: GG Stuart, Kent, Andrea, Lauree, Maureen, Judy)
2nd cousins! Morgan, Amberlyn, Dally, Miles, Will, Chancy
Will giving Tagg (2nd cousin) a hug
Funny Sherydan taking the girls and Brayker for a 4-wheeler ride
Bear Lake Miles
Beautiful, cold Bear Lake!
Will loves the water...except when it's that cold!
Brett, Amberlyn, and Will climbing the mountain
I'm glad Will loves watermelon so much
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment