Happy New Year!
New year's resolutions....hmmm??? Well, I'm not going to write them down here, but there are several. One is to resume my blog writing, so I don't forget my life (ha). I may start writing in a normal journal, but I really like being able to see pictures with my thoughts. So we'll continue this as long as I can. We had a fun New Year's Eve, but it was a bit tainted with our friends, the Shaw's, getting in a bad car accident. They're doing okay, but definitely a big set-back for them. I hope they let us serve them...they're one of those strong families that don't accept help too well. Our ward is getting split the next Sunday. Not fun, but I guess necessary. I love our ward how it is right now. Unbelievable how time flies--it's 2011!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoooooooooooo!!!!!
New year's resolutions....hmmm??? Well, I'm not going to write them down here, but there are several. One is to resume my blog writing, so I don't forget my life (ha). I may start writing in a normal journal, but I really like being able to see pictures with my thoughts. So we'll continue this as long as I can. We had a fun New Year's Eve, but it was a bit tainted with our friends, the Shaw's, getting in a bad car accident. They're doing okay, but definitely a big set-back for them. I hope they let us serve them...they're one of those strong families that don't accept help too well. Our ward is getting split the next Sunday. Not fun, but I guess necessary. I love our ward how it is right now. Unbelievable how time flies--it's 2011!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoooooooooooo!!!!!




4 comments:
LOVED your Christmas card. Your kids are growing so big and beautiful. So glad we still keep in touch! Happy New Year!!! :)
It's so good to see your post! Good luck in 2011. I will be check'n here to see how you guys are doing. (-:
You guys are so cute with all your party gear. I hope I actually do get the chance to have Will in Primary with me. We'll see what happens.
You are so funny! I miss you all. Hope you had a wonderful last yr and a great new yr to come. GIve the kiddos hugs from us.
Post a Comment