I can't believe school is now finished, and summer has begun. Time just flies a little too fast. I've loved having the kids home all day (although there was an adjustment period...), and we've been swimming, to the park, to the temple, to Daddy's work, and just enjoying relaxing, and being lazy! It's so nice to re-aquaint ourselves to each other!
Will and his buddy


Driving back home from Craig, CO

Family picture

Romney relatives

Colorado cousins

Gram at the graduation party!

Tasha's graduation! She and Will bonded.

Mitch playing drums in the parade. He was awesome!

Watching the parade go by!

Trevor the 21 year old!

Lori and Morgan

We went down to the temple, and took some pictures. Will is really into the temple right now, and thinks we should always be there. He says "Temple Mama? Temple?



Gram and Grandpa Bruce came for a visit. We had fun going to soccer, baseball, taekwondo, and swimming.

Morgan played soccer this year. Coach Leni was so great, and she had fun with her teammates--Haven, Thalia, Melissa, Juliette, Brianne, Madison, and Molly.
3 comments:
Wonderful pictures, loved looking through them and catching up with your cute family!
I love all of your new updates. Cute pictures! You guys have been busy.
I love all your new pictures and they make me want to come home lol. I hate Texas but we are doing good. Hope you guys are all doing well. Miss ya
Post a Comment