I've been doing some projects. The upstairs bathroom is now done to my liking! I painted the bathroom cupboards black, and sanded the edges, added some wainscot on the one side, added knobs on the drawers, took off the big mirror, and added my free mirror I got from last year's enrichment meeting "Take It or Leave It". Took off the mirror of the medicine cabinet, and put wainscot and edging on instead, painted it white, and antiqued it. Took off the old light fixture, and added a smaller one. Added some tile around the sink area, and had my great friend Amy come paint (adding cracks and all!). It's really fun to look at (for me anyway!). My other project has been........potty training. We've started, and need to really get going on it. I think he's ready, I just need to put some time into it. He's very cute in his unders.
Redo-ing the upstairs bathroom




2 comments:
Beautiful bathroom! And your kids are SO STINK'N CUTE!
I love your bathroom. You did a great job! Go Will, Go. You can do it. :)
Post a Comment