I think I've been enjoying the Olympics a tad more this year (maybe cause it's in my home province, and I love the scenery). Amberlyn has said "Oh no, not MORE Olympics!" more then once! Miles likes the curling, and says he wants to do that someday. I told him he may need to live in Canada for that...Morgan loves anything as long as the girls are doing it, and not the boys.

Sidney Crosby
Scott and Tessa
I loved Scott Moir and Tessa Virtue's performance. Definitely a classic (not to mention they're Canadian). I've also loved Bode Miller's gold medal and think he's just a classy guy. I look FORWARD to Canada's gold in men's hockey (no pressure...ha ha!). I've been impressed with Sidney Crosby. If they don't win, please don't even mention it to me...I may say something that is not typical of my usual calm self! I will say I'm definitely cheering for the Canadians (it's in my blood), but if they're not even close to winning, then I go for the Americans, and love it when they get medals (except when they barely beat out the Canadians...)
Poor Brett. He has to endure this whole "Amanda being loyal to Canada" time! He's being a good sport about it. When Canada lost to USA in hockey, Brett said very kindly, and with a bit of a scared tone "I was praying that Canada would win". He really does love me!
5 comments:
Hey Amanda! I don't know how I found your blog, but here I am! I loved Moir and Virtue's dance and knew they nailed it!
I was just thinking about how you must be enjoying these Olympics! Good to know that I was right...ummm, except, I expect the US to win Gold in Hockey. Well, men's hockey, anyway. :-)
Them's fighting words Kathy! tee hee hee
I concede...Canada won on a fluke shot in overtime. It was a good game, though!
Fun times. I think of you every time that Canada wins. LOl I showed Kasha the video of two kids at home. And she wants to come back to play with AmberLynn. LOL Miss you guys
Post a Comment