We had quite the weekend. It was all about Taekwondo. Miles tested for his orange belt on Friday evening. Then Saturday morning, we left at 8:20am for his tournament down in Littleton, and didn't get home until after 5pm. Not what we had planned or expected! It was quite the day, and Miles competed in traditional forms, and got a silver medal. Then we had to wait hours...and finally he was one of the last to do sparring. He got a bronze in his age group. He did really well, and thought he was pretty cool stuff for getting some medals. It was fun to see all the different things that they could compete in. Grappling (looks just like wrestling), board breaking, creative forms, traditional forms, and about 10 other events that I can't remember the names of. We enjoyed seeing his coach sparr against a couple of guys.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
and you didn't even mention how nice you were to come to our party after that crazy day!!! :) I'm happy I found your blog! It's fun to read! :)
Post a Comment