Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Brett should have been Canadian

Well, once again Brett gets to go to Canada......tomorrow......I'm trying to keep myself composed! Ha ha! It's a quick trip. This time he's going to Red Deer, Alberta which I have no strong connections to, but a few friends (Hello to Lora, Kathryn, Ryanna, Mark, and many others) all live right there, or close by. I'm hoping this time he can find some of my favorite candies (Love Hearts), and bring me back some Tim Horton doughnuts (maybe that wouldn't work). Also some Old Dutch dill pickle chips, and "No Name" peach and raspberry drink, and more Smarties (enough to last me a while)......I'd better stop!

Now I will admit that the time of year isn't the best for travel up there...it gets VERY cold in this area. Usually cars have to be "plugged-in" so the battery doesn't freeze.

Here are some pictures of where Brett is going...I wish he could get a game in while he's up there. One of my favorite teams in right close by!
Red Deer, Alberta
Shawn Horcoff (from my home town), Edmonton Oilers

2 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

Brr To cold for me haha! Hope you got the bully thing figured out! If nothing else then i hope he leaves Miles alone! hope everyone is well miss you guys

Ronda said...

Amanda! I'm so excited you have a blog and that i only 'now' know about it! :) How are you and tell all the kids that I miss them!!! You are so cute and I sure miss you and Brett too! :( Sad!!!