They are both doing well at school. They are the oldest in their class (Aug 28th), and have been tested to be at a high grade 2 level for reading/spelling (Miles), and middle 1st grade level (Morgan). Morgan is really starting to read well. It's hard when you have a twin brother who reads so easily, almost any word in the Book of Mormon. Miles also loves to spell when he talks to you. He'll say "M-O-M, C-A-N I P-L-A-Y B-A-T-T-L-E-S-H-I-P W-I-T-H Y-O-U?"
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
School Projects
They are both doing well at school. They are the oldest in their class (Aug 28th), and have been tested to be at a high grade 2 level for reading/spelling (Miles), and middle 1st grade level (Morgan). Morgan is really starting to read well. It's hard when you have a twin brother who reads so easily, almost any word in the Book of Mormon. Miles also loves to spell when he talks to you. He'll say "M-O-M, C-A-N I P-L-A-Y B-A-T-T-L-E-S-H-I-P W-I-T-H Y-O-U?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment