We had so much fun! I haven't laughed that much in a while. Poor Miles was the only one who had never tried it before. He got the hang of it a bit, but not before he decided he didn't like doing it. He was a sport though. Amberlyn got it because Gram and Grandpa Bruce gave her some rollerskates for Christmas that can be set to "walking only". Morgan has had rollerblades since her birthday, so she had fun, and Brett and I made complete fools of ourselves while we took turns pushing Will in the stroller.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I loved roller skating as a kid! Now Katie keeps asking for some roller skates even though she's never even tried it, that will have to be our next adventure!
It was seriously one of the funnest, funniest things we done in while! We had a blast!
Post a Comment