Saturday, January 3, 2009

Boys Trip



Miles and Brett took a trip by themselves. A few moments of worry for me, but for the most part, really exciting!

Brett got ordained a high priest by his 96 year old Grandpa. I wish I could have been there, but with Will having pneumonia, we couldn't all go.

2 comments:

Brian (Gus) and Kathy (Kat) said...

What is this high priest stuff. Sheesh...we really should have dinner to catch up. So many questions...

Amanda said...

I have wanted to call you for quite a while now. That weekend we were supposed to get together ended up being the craziest weekend yet. Morgan was having unusual pains in her side/stomach so we were wondering about her apendix. Luckily, so far nothing with that. Will got pneumonia and was hospitalized. We caught it way earlier this time, so he got over it in the normal time. And then Brett was sustained in the bishopric that weekend, so he was slightly nervous, and to top it all off, I got a bad perm that weekend...
Any who, it was just such a crazy weekend for us, and of course life seems to just take over, and I haven't called you! We'd love to get together sometime, maybe even go on a date with you guys! We'll get a babysitter!