Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pneumonia again

Will seems to be great at catching pneumonia! Saturday night I could tell he was getting quite a bit worse with his breathing, and I could hear sounds in his lungs. Sunday morning, I knew I was going to have to take him to the hospital. The only problem was that Brett was getting sustained into the bishopric, and I kind of wanted to be there to support him. So I did an albuterol treatment for Will, and we all headed to church. Right soon after Brett was sustained, I left the 3 kids in Sacrament mtg by themselves (with some friends watching them from behind), and took Will to the ER. We caught it a lot earlier this time. He was put on oxygen, and given 2 antibiotics, and spent the night there. The next day he was much improved, and we came home. He's recovering just fine.

This picture is of Will at the doctors office right after the doctor has left. Otherwise he is usually screaming his little head off and I can't hear anything the doctor says. Even if the doc is checking his ears, or listening to his heart, nothing hurting, he lets him have it. He's had too many bad experiences with doctors!

No comments: