Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mohawk

Miles has always been conservative. He's never cared much about what he's wearing. He has his own style I guess.











He's let me give him buzz cuts without too much difficulty. But lately, he has changed his views on hair cuts. He can't stand them. His hair was starting to get on the long side (going over his ears), and it looked fine if we did it every day. But that was the point of the buzz cut...

So when I told him he was getting a hair cut whether he wanted it or not (I told him when he was 8 he could have more say in the matter...), naturally he did whatever he could to change the subject when it came up. Finally I let Brett cut his hair, AND offered him a big bribe (pizza). This is what happened...


He loved every minute it lasted.

1 comment:

Sarah Smith said...

I am so loving the many faces of Miles we miss you all so much. I showed Kasha your pg and she said aww theirs my kids. haha