
Well, I've said it before, and I'll say it again, family pictures is one of my least favorite events. It's not because I don't love my family, or the idea of a beautiful portrait on the wall. It's more the whole process before, during, and after that I don't enjoy. Brett tries his best to help, but doesn't have enough patience. The kids all try to do their best smiles and behavior, so they'll get that delicious treat afterward. I get myself and the kids all ready, have snacks so they're not hungry, have a bottle ready, try to get naps all in, and do this all by a 2:10pm. I must forget each year or two, just how much of a miracle it takes for one of the pictures to turn out.
Luckily, Miles and Amberlyn had very cute smiles for their individuals, and Morgan was doing a smile she had been practicing in the mirror (as I remembered). Will would have nothing to do with the whole event. 



Brett did great, except for the 1 hour delay beforehand, and the 1 hour waiting afterwards to look at the pictures and pick the ones we wanted (and paying the bill). Any-who, I'll just share some of the cute pictures, and the...well how should I say it...the funny ones!
The lady did a great job, and took more then 130 pictures.




1 comment:
They are a so qt. We haven't got ours done yet we should. I am so glad you finally joined in on the bloggin team! Merry X mas
Post a Comment