Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas pictures

Two little men. Will in his Super Will cape that he got from Romney's in Newman Lake.
The girls (thank goodness for nice friends who hand-me-down beautiful dresses.)
Christmas morning
Brett loves taking my "annual nap" picture (someone must stay up late on Christmas Eve). He also added my nice Dyson vacuum in. I love the Canada blanket--so soft!
Christmas Eve. Amberlyn is wearing different PJ's because she got the stomach flu during the night.

3 comments:

3boysohmy said...

Looks like you had a nice Christmas, I love the picture of you taking your nap...I hear you on the staying up late the night before! Hmmm, I wonder why you are sleeping and he is taking the pictures...LOL!

Thanks for taking our call on Christmas Morning while we were freezing over here...Your family is the BEST!

Sarah Smith said...

I love the pictures!! We miss you all. Me and Nick are on a diet. But we are doing well LOL. Can't believe how big Will is, and Morgan is changing into a pretty little big girl.. Hope to maybe see you again.. Sarah

Ronda said...

What cute children! I miss you guys so much! Hope we get to see you soon and I hope that all is going great with you guys! Tell them all HI! xoxo