Friday, December 11, 2009

New video

I added some new video. Miles is doing a scrimmage, and is in the red vest. Morgan was wearing her halloween costume while she played the piano, and Will was handing out the halloween treats.

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

Such great kids! What a daring kicker Miles is, much more so than his partner. And beautiful Morgan in her princess dress and beautiful hair. We loved your piano piece and felt like we were right there. You're doing so well. And cute little Will the Tiger. I wish I could reach out and just give you all a great big hug. Thanks so much for the light you bring into our lives, Amanda.

I tried to send this on your blog but since I didn't have an account with ? (whatever it was), I couldn't. But you brought big smiles to both Dad and me and we'll be watching them again and again!

Lots of love,

Mom