Friday, November 20, 2009

Will & Ms. Lynne

The cute Will with Ms. Lynne! She comes and works with him on his speech, and he just loves her. They were reading "Brown Bear, Brown Bear", and she was putting animals on his shirt when they came in the book. He thought that was pretty fun!

4 comments:

Emily Lewis said...

Will is a lucky kid. Ms. Lynne is AWESOME! Hope you are doing well. Have a great day!

Mom and Dad said...

Hi, Amanda. What a cute picture that is of Ms. Lynne and Will! It looks like she's an expert in relating to children that age. That's a great opportunity Will's getting in expanding his horizons in learning to accept adults more readily.

Brian (Gus) and Kathy (Kat) said...

I love love love Ms. Lynne! She is the best!!!

3boysohmy said...

Oh, I just love Ms.Lynne! How I miss her at preschool. I so wish Kyle could have had her!