Miles eating his last cottage cheese with cinnamon sugar on it...

I
wish all of you could hear Miles' ideas each day. His idea today is for he and I to try to live as long as Noah and the older prophets. We are trying to get to 150 years old (we're being realistic and not trying to be too lofty in our goals--at first he wanted to live to 600). We are not going to eat any candy, white sugar, fast food, crackers, cereal, chocolate, cookies, pop, icecream, slushies, hotdogs, but only veggies, meat, whole grains, eggs, milk, cheese, homemade bread, nuts, oatmeal, brown sugar, rice, seafood, fruit, honey, squeezed juice, homemade cornbread, bacon, pork, chickens (although when we move to the country, we're going to raise our own chickens, cows, pigs, and grow a huge garden, and have fruit trees). Amberlyn, Morgan, Brett, and Will are not in on this plan. They want to still be able to eat their treats!! They've accepted that they're going to die when they're about 80 or so! Miles is telling me all this as I'm writing. It's very funny, and I have to act serious--wish us luck! We have a whole lot of years to eat healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment