Sunday, November 15, 2009

I could be part of the hockey club...

Right after the Canucks scored their 8th goal...


I look a little too excited, but I was!

If there is a hockey club, I want to be part of it. The only thing that I'd have to do for this hockey club would be attend hockey games! It was so much fun last night. But the poor Avalanche lost (should I even mention the score??).....

Here's some pictures of our evening there. If I was rich I'd be a season pass holder....
If I would have made a poster, and painted my face (like I had thought of), I think I would have been the only one there....that's definitely a Canadian thing to do!!

2 comments:

3boysohmy said...

I love hockey...I used to go to the Ducks games all the time in California. My dad had season tickets so I was there never fear! We should all go, that would be fun.

What an exciting night you must have had!

Erin Ann said...

You look so great, Amanda...seriously. Brett - try not to look so sad! It looks like a lot of fun!