Testing it out before eating it...
The decorators
The eater
The first day it snowed
A couple days before the snow came
We have been having some awesome snow! In the 6 years we've lived here, I have been very disappointed with the amount of snow that we've gotten each winter. Coming from a very snowy place in Canada, I have always known how to have fun in the snow. So with no school these last 2 days, we have lived it up. We've got probably 12-18 inches, and it hasn't melted yet!
I'm putting some video of our little ballerina. She loves going to ballet each week, and can't wait to be in the "Nutcwacker" this December. I happened to bring our video on the week of Halloween, which they were supposed to all wear their costumes. Me being the organized mother that I am, completely forgot about the costume thing, but luckily the teacher had some extras for those who forgot. So they are all in their little ballerina/princess costumes. Very cute. Usually it's black leotard/pink tights.
The decorators
The eater
The first day it snowed
A couple days before the snow came
We have been having some awesome snow! In the 6 years we've lived here, I have been very disappointed with the amount of snow that we've gotten each winter. Coming from a very snowy place in Canada, I have always known how to have fun in the snow. So with no school these last 2 days, we have lived it up. We've got probably 12-18 inches, and it hasn't melted yet!I'm putting some video of our little ballerina. She loves going to ballet each week, and can't wait to be in the "Nutcwacker" this December. I happened to bring our video on the week of Halloween, which they were supposed to all wear their costumes. Me being the organized mother that I am, completely forgot about the costume thing, but luckily the teacher had some extras for those who forgot. So they are all in their little ballerina/princess costumes. Very cute. Usually it's black leotard/pink tights.




1 comment:
I love the pictures and the ballerina practice - classic!! When are we getting together?? It better be soon
Post a Comment