I'm amazed at families with lots and lots of kids. I won't say a specific number. But I guess more then 4 or 5. We have at least 7 here regularly after school every day almost, and it's great. I'm always glad though to see the extra 3 go back to their homes, and to have "mine" again. Here's our swing set at full capacity. I told them they could be the picture on the box when you buy it, and they just said "Huh?? What do you mean mom?" Rather then explain it, I just said "Never mind". They all have a lot of fun. I just sit with them for a while, or work in the garden, just to make sure phrases or jokes are okay. Today the boys (9 and 10 years old) were really into making gas noises. They were laughing and laughing and thought they were hilarious. We were all laughing by the end!




No comments:
Post a Comment