Friday, January 30, 2009

It's true, we have a walker!

Well, as many of you know, Will has not been in any rush to walk. He rarely wanted you to even help him practice. This kid definitely has a "I'll do it in my own time" personality......no comments from the peanut gallery please!
He's very tipsy still (probably because of all the toys on the floor, and the kids running around him), but he at least does it every day now. Way to go Will! We knew you'd do it eventually (at almost 17 mo. old)!

2 comments:

Erin Ann said...

that is awesome! Just you wait...he'll be reading next month and potty trained in 3 months from now. :)

Shelli said...

Hi Amanda! It's been fun to read up on you and get catch up on you and your darling family! I can't believe all that has happened since we last saw you, especially the adorable kids you have! I see you like tennis and Federer - me too! Do you play? It is what seems to keep me sane, and now that my kids are old enough, I feel blessed to get to play many times a week. Glad you have a blog, it will be nice to keep in touch!