Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sundays

This is me looking very happy to be home from church! As much as I love it, it's always very hectic. Sundays though, are a great day. I'd have to say I love Fridays (always have), and I'm starting to like Mondays more (still figuring that one out...), but Sundays are just one of those days I can trust to be good. For one, it's named after the lovely "sun", which I love, and secondly, it's the Sabbath, which I'm appreciating so much more then when I was a kid. To have a break from all the craziness of the "world"...is very, very nice.

Here's some pictures from today. I asked the girls last night if either of them wanted to have curlers in their hair for church tomorrow. They both said no, and I made a sad face (sometimes this works, sometimes not). Amberlyn said, "Mom, do you want me to?" I said, "Sure!" (She's still young...) She then said, "This can be my Christmas present to you Mom!" She's been coming up with lots of ideas for presents for everyone. She's very giving!



You'll notice that if we just set up the camera on a table, set the timer, and then take our own family picture, it turns out a lot better. Now if I could just have Will dressed...I'll never have it all together!

1 comment:

Sarah Smith said...

You guys are so very cute. Hope you had a great christmas and a happy new year. Miss you all