Friday, May 15, 2009

Easter time - a little late

Easter was fun and chilly this year. We had a great time having Grandma and Reed come visit. they spoiled us, and we wore them out (I'm sure!). That's what we do....wear people out! We colored eggs, hid eggs, had a nice dinner. They watched the kids while I got some dentist appts done, and a hair cut for me. Very nice! I heard the kids bring up that the Easter bunny forgot to come last year--I can't believe it was that traumatic and they remember... (they expected a egg hunt outside, and I did one inside -- can't remember why). I've given up trying to give explanations...(1. The Easter Bunny was extra busy. 2. The Easter Bunny was sick. 3. The Easter Bunny DID come, he just snuck in our house. 4. Okay, there really is no Easter bunny...it's MOM!!!) Kids, kids, kids...I do love Easter. Probably my favorite religious holiday.





No comments: